If you have ever wondered why your insurance arrangements need to be so complicated, we think we have something you’ll appreciate: a portfolio of insurance products built around your lifestyle. Each product is simple to understand, simple to administer and refreshingly free of insurance jargon and complexity.
All of your insurances together under a single policy with a single renewal date, a light touch renewal process and an interest free, monthly direct debit payment plan. We keep the administration and the form filling to a minimum to make it all feel very straightforward. Which it is.
- Unlimited buildings and contents cover means no nasty surprises if you need to claim
- All risks, warranty free, worldwide cover means everything is covered unless we clearly tell you it’s not
- Home emergency and legal expenses are included as standard
- Less onerous security requirements
- Family fleet cover – all named drivers earn a no claims bonus
- Full UK and European breakdown cover
- Cover for younger drivers while living at the main residence, as part of the family fleet
- Legal expenses and breakdown cover as standard
- Individual, couples and family cover
- Winter sports covered as standard
- Medical emergency hotline
- Emergency repatriation
- Buildings and contents cover for your investment properties
- Landlords’ liability
- Landlords’ legal expenses
- Home emergency and loss of rent
Ease of use
Life changes don’t conveniently happen at the time you renew your policy, so why would we charge administration fees when you make changes during the lifetime of the policy? We don’t.
Neither will we charge you cancellation fees or charge interest on your direct debit. And when it comes to the most important part of any insurance policy – handling your claims – with highly available expert claims teams.
Our sole aim is to put your situation right as quickly as possible, whether it’s a flooded home, a pranged classic car, or illness abroad.
We want to be the easiest insurer you’ve ever worked with and the one you can trust to protect what is valuable to you, without compromising on cover.
Like to find out more? Ask your broker or intermediary about insuring with Hoxton.
Hoxton, Hoxton Insurance and Hoxton Insurance Services are trading names of Hoxton Risk Services Limited which is an appointed representative of Davies MGA Services Limited, a company authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under firm reference number 597301 to carry on insurance distribution activities. Hoxton Risk Services Limited is registered in England and Wales company number 13056354. Registered office at Brierly Place, New London Road, Chelmsford, Essex, England, CM2 0AP.